Introducing Vulcan Safety-Flex Flooring
Vulcan, the 65 year old leaders in basement waterproofing are proud to introduce the newest addition to ourline of stone flooring products to give our customers even more options when choosing a floor covering. Vulcan Safety-Flex ismade from synthetic rubber and is used as bothindoor and outdoorflooring.The inherent properties of our Safety-Flex flooring are durability, natural resiliency and low-maintenance.
- Durable and Weatherproof – It is flexible, tough and resilient and able to withstand heavy blows, is hard to gouge, scuff or scratch and is resistant to cigarette burns and most chemical spills. Also sun, snow and ice are no match for this flooring.It has a high stretching threshold the result is its ability to expand and contract to accommodate for ground movement and freeze-thaw cycles. This unique ability virtually eliminates cracking.
- Versatile–Can be used indoors and outside on concrete, blacktop, wood and more and is available in a wide variety of colors that can be mixed in many combinations to beautifully accent your homes appearance.
- Long Lasting–Once installed and properly cared for, it can last for decades and provides excellent long-term value.
- Low Maintenance –It is not only easy to clean but it also resists stains better than most other surfaces
- Noise Reduction – The characteristics of the rubber can help reduce noise through absorption and is also static resistant.
- Water Resistant– It is mold-resistant and naturally waterproof making it an excellent solution for high moisture and water areas.
- Fire and Burn Resistant-Resistant to burns and does not release noxious fumes.
- Softness &Safety – This flooring provides your family with extra comfort as well as a safetyelement andit can be installed in many different locations such your patio, basement, sidewalk, playground area, pool deck, garage floor, and driveway etc. and is safer because it is softer and naturally slip-resistant.
A Vulcan Safety-Flexfloor is a safe and beautiful floor covering option that can be applied indoors and outdoorsfor family and friends to enjoy. Please contact us today so we can help you choose the best flooring solution for your needsat: 800 343-4355, you can email your request to email@example.com or via our web site www.vulcanstoneflooring.com. You’ll be glad you did.