6 Reasons to Choose Stone Flooring
1. Proprietary epoxy and specially selected river stones
2. Engineered for extreme durability, beauty and longevity
- Specially formulated, patent-pending epoxy engineered specifically for stone and epoxy flooring and used exclusively by Authentic STONE® Flooring is the heart and soul of a quality stone and epoxy floor
- A blend of only the finest natural stones selected from around the country in a variety of colors.
3. Installs directly over existing concrete
- Proven stone-to-epoxy ratio (based on size and shape of stones) creates exceptional strength, durability and inherent product benefits. Can withstand up to 9,000 PSI.
- Highly engineered HYDROSTATIC PORTS Technology in the applied stone and epoxy relieve hydrostatic pressure, allow air circulation, water evaporation, and allows for natural water runoff… and no standing water.
4. Long-lasting beauty and a one-of-a-kind topcoat finish
- Only Authentic Stone Flooring insists upon a visual inspection of the existing concrete to assure suitability of a stone and epoxy floor installation.
- Authentic Stone Flooring will prepare the existing concrete floor to assure maximum bonding of the epoxy to existing concrete floor.
- Will cover defects, cracks, stains and uneven concrete floors with the proper installation techniques developed by Authentic Stone Flooring.
5. Easy to maintain, one-time investment
- A proprietary, super tough topcoat assures a long-lasting, beautiful appearance.
- Available in a wide range of color choices, including customized stone mixes to match most any décor or decorating plan.
- Create a unique look with patterns, borders, inlays, designs and even company logos
6. Reduces potential liability risks
- Virtually maintenance-free, with no interruption to daily traffic
- Cleans easily with a broom, vacuum, hose, pressure washer or damp mop
- Only periodic cleaning and maintenance necessary
- Withstands moderate to severe temperature changes
- Covers up cracks or uneven concrete
- Slip resistant
- Eliminates puddles
- Safer and more comfortable for your feet
- Does not crack or chip
Ideal For High Traffic Areas
Authentic Stone Flooring
is ideal for many concrete floors in commercial and industrial buildings. In fact, Stone Flooring is the perfect solution for high traffic areas like hallways, entryways, lobbies, and public gathering areas because of its high strength and durability. Authentic Stone Flooring is designed to be applied directly over existing concrete and will cover stains, discoloration and most cracks and uneven areas. In addition to floor performance characteristics, Stone Flooring requires very little maintenance, adding to its unique character and appeal.
Continue to learn about Nature Stone Environmental